Saturday, July 18, 2015

Hey All!! Welcome to my blog, my VERY 1st blog & here I will inform you guys about some of the cool things I find for free.

Check out pinchme.com for free samples, try before you buy type of thing. Sign up for free, they will send you e-mails about what day the free samples go out & make sure you keep a constant lookout for e-mails from pinchme.com. You will also have to get a review of the products once you receive them in the mail.


Gospel for Asia is another site that will send you FREE books about God & their mission is to spread the word of God throughout the world. I recently receive two books from this organization & I gave one of the to my mom. Inside one of the books, it was an insert stating if I gave the book away, they would send me ANOTHER one! Pretty cool right? The Titles for the books are Revolutions In World Missions & No Longer A Slumdog both by K.P. Yohannan. Look them up @ gospelforasia.com under Get Involved & then click on Free Resources for the books I listed above.

Later on today, I will list more things that I received that are COMPLETELY free & make sure I share the websites with everybody.



2 comments:

  1. This blog is going to be great ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Holly. It means the world to me!! Your positivity about my blog 😘😘

      Delete