Friday, November 6, 2015

Instant Happy Journal: 365 days of inspiration, gratitude, and joy by KAREN SALMANSOHN




Hi guys, I was SO excited to get this BEAUTIFUL journal in the mail by KAREN SALMANSOHN. Who couldn't use a journal with all the stuff that's not only going on in the world, BUT also in people lives?! Down below, I will quote Karen's mission & some of her strategy of this journal she created ;)

My Mission: to help you to live your happiest life.

My Strategy: I've filled the pages of this Instant Happy Journal with what I call :happiness prompters"- a range of motivational quotes, thought- provokin questions, scientific research studies, and soul-stirring philosophical thoughts. Each page's happiness prompter is meant to inspire you to reflect and focus on where the most joy, appreciation, and love can be found in your day ( and your life).

                                                          - Karen Salmansohn

It's colorful, fun & something that I will enjoy to the fullest. I enjoy writing my most personal thoughts, struggles, my growth & my weaknesses down on paper pretty often. It relieves me of the stress I don't have to carry around because I put my pen to paper. THIS journal will be my escape. *I received this book to review & to give my honest review in return.* Go to http://bloggingforbooks.com if you have a love for books like I do. You will receive books for your honest review.

Have a great weekend guys & please look forward to my next review,
ShayTheVirgo31



No comments:

Post a Comment