Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hi guys. I'm been having some issues with my blog as far as posting pictures about my product reviews, freebies including samples & coupons I receive in the mail. I apologize in advance for that. I was REALLY excited to share what I've been receiving so I can post it & keep you guys updated. I hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day weekend ;-)

Ok, so let me just tell you guys what websites to go to get some pretty awesome:
http://www.guide2free.com . When you visit this website, sign up for the e-mails & from that point on, you will receive e-mails once or twice a day. Not only does this website let you know what freebies are available, you will find information on product testing, survey websites that'll pay you for completing the surveys & much, much more. In the past week, I've received the sample pack of 6 U by Kotex pads from guide2free.com , 5 coupons from Jolly Time (the popcorn company). 2 of those 5 coupons you have to buy 2 boxes of the Jolly Time popcorn & save $1.00. The other 3 coupons, you save $1.00 off of 1 box of the Smart Balance Oil popcorn.

I received a sample of Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion that Relieves Dry, Tight Skin in 48 hours. It came in a 0.14 FL OZ & save $1.00 off any Nivea Body Lotion coupon (excludes trial sizes). About 2 months ago, I started receiving 1 of my #favorite magazines EVER: US WEEKLY completely FREE!!! They come 2 or 3 times a weeks sometimes. I saw something on guide2free a few days ago & I believe US WEEKLY is still available at ZERO COST to you. I'm telling you guys, go check out http://www.guide2free.com. About 40% of my freebies comes from this website.

I also received a FREE coupon for (1) 4- pack of BOOST CALORIE SMART 100 Calories Balanced Nutritional Drink valued (up to $8.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment