Monday, September 14, 2015

Product Review for Organic Matcha- Green Tea Powder by KISS ME ORGANICS

Organic Matcha- Green Tea Powder by KISS ME ORGANICS


                 This product guarantees the following:
  • ALL DAY ENERGY
  • METABOLISM BOOST
  • INCREASE FOCUS
  • IMPROVES SKIN HEALTH
  • UP TO 137X THE EGCG OF BREWED GREEN TEA

The package comes in a 4 oz bag that's resealable. INGREDIENTS: Organic Matcha 
  • ALL NATURAL- NON GMO
  • USDA ORGANIC
  • VEGAN
I tried this product the SAME day I received it & it's definitely something to get use too. *This product can also be used in LATTES, SMOOTHIES & BAKING* I just used like 1 tsp & drank it as I would green tea, just without the tea bag & in powder form. This green tea powder is extremely THICK. It smells amazing... I did have the all day energy as it promotes & increased focus. Now, I will recommend this product to those of you that has a LOVE of cooking, health nuts meaning you eat nothing bad. Strictly USDA, Organic foods ONLY!!! I'll incorporate this in my daily eating habits & let you guys know what else I experience with the Green Tea Powder.

*I received this product from http://www. tomoson.com for testing/ product review ONLY* THIS is my personal opinion/ views on the product I received above!!

1 comment:

  1. I have this product :) still haven't gotten around to using it in a baking recipe but I do still add some to my smoothies and drinks

    ReplyDelete