Saturday, September 19, 2015

Influenster Product Review for Tastykake minis Peanut Butter Cupkakes ( Reese's)

Influenster Product Review for Tastykake minis Peanut Butter Cupkakes ( Reese's)

The Influenster box included the following:

  • Tastykake minis: 24 Mini Chocolate cupcakes with Peanut Butter Flavored Icing and Peanut Butter Flavored Creme Filling 
  • 2 $1.00 coupons off Tastykake Minis
  • A Tastykake Minis Cup Sleeve
First off, I've been eating Tastykakes  #FOREVER & now that I have kids, my boys get to enjoy some of the things I experienced as a child. These Tastykakes minis are #Delicious ummkayyy!!! The fact that they teamed up with Reese's just did something extraordinary & they didn't need help ;)
The cupkakes are minis, kinda like bite-sized & great for any & everybody. Influenster did something different & special with this one. I wasn't expecting to see this particular e-mail, but I'm thankful for the chance to do something outside of the box with Influenster. 

Now being that I don't eat a LOT of chocolate, my kids will be able to enjoy these Tastykakes minis Peanut Butter Cupkakes (Reese's). My boys will have these as a snack, a few times a week until they are gone!!! *I received this product to review & the following opinion is ALL my OWN*

Checkout: http://www.facebook.com/Tastykake
                 http://www.instagram.com/Tastykake

To receive goodies like this, checkout  http://influenster.com . Sign up, do EVERYTHING & go above & beyond so you can get some AWESOME goodies. XOXO, Shawanda a.k.a ShayTheVirgo31

P.S. again, I apologize for not being able to show you guys pics of what I received TODAY, but if you'd like hit me up on Twitter.com/shaylove83.

No comments:

Post a Comment